Are you looking to invest in automatic coffee machines? They might be overly expensive, but when it comes to making premium coffee drinks, they are simply the best.
Why pay so much money for these highly-expensive coffee makers? If you’re looking for world-class barista-style drink level, highest product quality, speed/volume, milk, and shot quality, you’d be willing to pay the price.
There is a handful of superautomatic bean to cup coffee makers to choose from, but probably you landed on this page because you’re searching for the best Miele coffee makers.
You’re very much welcome because, in a few moments, you’ll learn all about the best Miele coffee makers. Moreover, we’ll help you decide on which one could be the best coffee machine for you.
And to help you, we’ve included some other alternative brands that you might find interesting.
So, let’s scroll down the page, and let’s find your best Miele coffee machine.
The 3 Best Miele Coffee Makers
Miele CM5300 Coffee System
- Water container capacity: 43.96 (1.3 L)
- Bean container capacity: 7.05 oz (200 g)
- Waste container capacity: 6 servings
- Drip tray capacity: 43.96 (1.3 L)
- Thermal coffee pot capacity: 33.81 (1 L)
- Built-in grinder
- Auto-off function
- Removable brew unit
- OneTouch and OneTouch for two function
- Direct Sensor Control Panel
- Coffee pot function
- Dimensions: 18.2 x 9.5 x 14.25 inches (46.2 x 23.5 x 36.2 cm)
- Weight: 20 lbs (9 kg)
The Miele CM5300 is a countertop coffee machine spotlighting an elegant design. It has clean aesthetics with easy to navigate direct sensor control panel.
The control panel is intuitive and has four main icons for beverage selection. The OneTouch and OneTouch for two allow you to make two world-class coffee specialties at the touch of a button.
And if you think that’s all the convenience you get from the CM3500, you’re all wrong. You got friends who have different coffee preferences?
The Miele CM3500 allows you to prepare a second variety of coffee. The ground coffee chute and coffee pot function are perfect for some friends who prefer brewed coffee.
This fantastic machine can dispense 8 cups of coffee one after another or simply dispense directly into a coffee pot. The Miele stainless coffee pot is sold separately, though.
It also saves your settings for your coffee blend preferences. You can select grind setting, coffee amount, water amount, and temperature, then save it for repeat use.
And if you have kids at home, you don’t have to worry about unintentional usage. The Miele CM5300 has a built-in system lock that protects it from unintended use, especially by young children.
- Classy styling
- Easy to learn the operation
- Makes world-class coffee drinks
- Adjustable nozzle head height
- It automatically prompts you for maintenance instructions
- The removable water tank is easy to refill
- Americano is not included in the preset, though not a big deal.
- No milk container supplied
- Elegant design, convenience, and world-class coffee drinks are the things that you’d be paying for the Miele CM5300.
Miele CM6150 Countertop Coffee Machine
- OneTouch for Two
- Direct Sensor Control Panel
- Coffee pot function
- Milk frother
- Built-in grinder
- Height adjustable twin coffee spout
- Programmable on/off timer
- 10.58 oz (300 g) Coffee bean container capacity
- 60.87 FL oz (1.8 L) Water tank capacity
- Ten servings of waste container capacity
- System lock feature
- Dimensions: 16.75 x 10 x 18.13 inches (42.5 x 25.4 x 46 cm)
- Weight: 26.3 lbs (11.9 kg)
The Miele 6150 is a complete coffee maker where there’s a grinder, built-in brewer, and pump that work altogether to create high-class quality coffee recipes. All these in one easy to use and easy to clean bean to cup coffee machine.
The ‘OneTouch for Two’ function allows the user to brew two coffee simultaneously with just a single touch of a button. It’s an excellent time-saving feature, isn’t it?
The built-in grinder lets you choose the preferred grind size for a particular coffee brew. And if you need instant coffee in a pot, you can always put in preground coffee in the ground chute
If you just want brewed coffee, the Miele CM6150 can make an extraordinarily delicious pot of coffee. And you can choose to brew from 3 to 8 cups of flavorful Joe.
Is there a family member or a friend who loves latte drinks or cappuccino? The elegant machine has a milk frother that creates silky foam for that great-tasting cappuccino and latte drinks.
Are you a busy person who’s always on the go and wants to enjoy world-class coffee as soon as you wake up? The CM6150 is an excellent coffee maker for you as it can be programmed to switch on automatically.
And if you can program the machine to turn on at a set time, you can also set it off automatically so you can save energy. Furthermore, you can set it off entirely if it will not be used for some time.
Got your own taste preference? You can select your personalized settings and save them for repeat use.
And if you have different users at home or the office, the CM6150 can save up to ten user profiles. It’s an excellent feature for convenience, isn’t it?
Since the Direct Sensor control panel is sensitive to touch, unintended use is possible. The system lock feature prevents such situations, especially when there are children around.
- Elegant aesthetics
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Milk frother does its job decently
- Easy to fill removable tank
- Large capacity water tank
- Safety system lock
- Makes rich and flavorful coffee recipes
- Doesn’t come with a thermal pot and milk thermos flask (both are expensive)
The feature to set the Miele CM6150 to brew coffee as soon as you wake up makes it a hard to resist high-end bean-to-coffee machine.
Miele CVA6401 Built-in Coffee Machine
- Built-in burr grinder
- Adjustable cup clearance
- Steam wand
- Hot water outlet
- Automatic coffee circuit rinse
- Pre-infusion function
- OneTouch for Two function
- ComfortDoor system
- EasyClick milk system
- DirectSensor control panel
- Bean container capacity: 17.64 oz (500 g)
- Water container capacity: 77.77 FL oz (2.3 L)
- Waste container capacity: 15 servings
- Drip tray
- Programmable switch on/off time
- System lock
- Dimensions: 20.87 x 17.5 x 23.4 inches (53 x 44.4 x 59.4 cm)
The Miele CVA 6401 Built-in coffee machine is excellent for those who love luxury and high-class coffee. It has an elegant design exhibiting sophistication but with the simplicity of use.
It is a complete coffee system with a built-in burr grinder with adjustable grind settings, and it can also use pre-ground coffee when you need to make a quick whole coffee pot. Miele allows you to put in pre-ground coffee into the chute, so there’s no need to change the beans for a second coffee variety.
Make two coffee drinks simultaneously with the OneTouch for two functions. An ideal feature to serve specialty coffee quickly and efficiently.
The CVA 6401 has the coffee pot system, which allows you to prepare cups for a large group of people. It’s another convenient feature that’s ideal when you have visitors coming over.
Behind the ComfortDoor are the removable water tank, milk container, bean hopper, and waste container. All these components are easily accessible for quick refilling and cleaning.
The ComfortDoor fully opens so you can easily access the inner components. It also has a concealed handle, so everything looks clean and flat in the outside.
The on/off time is programmable so that you can have coffee at your preferred times. How it is delightful to wake up with a fresh specialty coffee drink ready to serve or drink, isn’t it?
The CVA 6401 has ten user profiles to save if you have several family members with different coffee preferences. It is an innovative feature so that each individual can save their settings for repeat use.
When it comes to cleaning and maintenance, everything is easy and quick. The machine has its self-cleaning program, and as all coffee-making components are easily removable, cleaning and maintenance is a breeze.
And just like other Miele models, the CVA 6401 has the system lock feature. It ensures that unintended use will be avoided, especially when young children play around the house.
- Luxurious design
- Large capacity water tank
- Intuitive control panel
- Easy cleaning and maintenance
- Makes world-class coffee recipes
- Highly versatile
- Easy to fill the water tank and bean hopper.
- Variable adjustment settings (water, coffee, and milk quantities)
- Highly expensive
The Miele CVA 1640’s elegant and sleek minimalist design is hard to resist. But it’s the “under the hood” aspect that will truly make this highly expensive a worthy investment.
Like German brands? Here is Best Braun Coffee Maker that will widen your choices!
Few Alternatives for Miele Coffee Makers
Want to check out some more superautomatic coffee machines aside from Miele? We got two more products to review.
Can they impress you more than Miele?
Bosch Fully Automatic Coffee Machine VeroCup 300 Silver TIS30321RW
- OneTouch Function
- Milk Magic Pro
- High-quality built-in ceramic burr grinder(CeramDrive)
- Bean container capacity: 8.8 oz (250 g)
- Adjustable grind settings
- 15-bar pressure pump
- Removable water reservoir capacity: 47.3 fl oz (1.4 L)
- Water filter
- Programmable turn off time
- Height-adjustable coffee outlet and milk frother
- Dimensions: 14.9 x 9.7 x 16.5 inches (37.8 x 24.6 x 41.9 cm)
- Weight: 15.97 lbs (7.2 kg)
The Bosch VeroCup 300 is simply built to make great coffee with maximum user convenience features. It makes different coffee specialties with just a touch of a button.
- Easy one-touch operation
- Adjustable coffee spout accommodate different cup sizes
- It has a durable ceramic burr grinder
- Easy to maintain and clean
- Dishwasher safe components
- Large capacity water tank
- Quick heating time
- Child-proof lock
- Lacks programmability
The Bosch VeroCup 300 may lack programmability but makes great-tasting coffee. Best of all, it’s easy to clean, maintain, and operate as well.
Jura E8 Black V2
- 15-bar power pump
- Height-adjustable coffee spout
- Removable 64 FL oz (1.9 L) water tank
- 10 oz (283.5 g) coffee bean container capacity
- TFT color display
- Accommodates pre-ground coffee
- Dimensions: 17.3 x 11 x 13.8 inches (43.9 x 27.9 x 35 cm)
- Weight: 22.5 lbs (10.2 kg)
The Jura E8 is a highly versatile coffee machine that creates 12 varieties of great-tasting coffee drinks at the touch of a button. The intuitive TFT display makes it easy to operate, making the Jura E8 a truly convenient coffee maker.
- It has 12 varieties of coffee drinks
- The removable water tank allows easy refilling
- The auto cleaning function eases maintenance and cleaning
- Makes quality coffee
- Intuitive TFT display
- The height-adjustable dual coffee spout accommodates differently sized cups for convenience.
- No multiple-user profile programming
- For versatility of making 12 varieties of coffee drinks, the Jura E8 well deserves praises and high ratings in the superautomatic coffee machines category.
Buyers Guide for Miele Coffee Makers
Miele coffee makers are high-quality machines, so expect it to cost you a fortune. With this in mind, it is essential to know some factors to consider when choosing a Miele coffee maker.
Here’s a short guide to help you with your purchase decision.
Though you expect Miele coffee makers to be expensive, they still vary in prices. A couple of hundred dollars would even make a difference in savings, especially if you want to save to buy some other related products.
Determine the amount of money you’re willing to spend and stick with it.
Miele coffee machines have almost similar features, but you might want to check if you need some unique features such as the cup sensor. You might want to check also the limit of the height-adjustable coffee spout different models may vary with this.
You may also want to consider how many specialty coffee drinks a model can make. Different models vary in the number of programmed specialty coffee recipes.
Water Tank and Bean Hopper Capacity
If you have a bunch of coffee drinkers at home, you may want to consider a higher-capacity water tank and bean hopper. This feature prevents frequent refillings, which is very inconvenient.
You don’t to be hassled by frequent refills, do you?
You might also want to check what other accessories or products included in the coffee machine purchase. Purchasing a thermal milk flask may cost you a few more bucks.
Countertop or Built-in Coffee Maker?
Depending on your home’s interior design, you might want to check if a built-in coffee machine can be installed in your kitchen. On the other hand, if you intend to purchase a countertop machine, it is recommended to measure the area where you plan to place your coffee machine.
It is also a good thing to consider that Miele’s built-in coffee machines are more expensive. But they are more space-saving and got a lot more excellent features than the countertop models.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are Miele coffee machines good?
Yes. If you love luxury and high-class coffee machines that create world-class barista-style coffee recipes, Miele is one brand you can trust.
Is Miele better than Bosch?
Miele and Bosch are great brands that make high-class and high-quality superautomatic coffee machines. Both brands make world-class coffee drinks.
Almost everything is equal for both brands. But when it comes to simplicity and straightforward operation, Miele gets a better edge than Bosch.
Which built in coffee maker is the best?
The best built-in coffee maker is Miele. It makes world-class coffee machines that are built with simplicity in mind but with a luxurious touch.
Best of all, the straightforward operation makes it one of the most user-friendly superautomatic coffee makers.