We’re glad you come across this article. Because if you’re searching for a new Krups coffee maker, you’ve come to the right place.
Here, we have our list of the best coffee makers from Krups. And we also included some top coffee makers from other brands.
And to give more value to your search, we have our buyer’s guide to help you decide which Krups best suit your coffee brewing needs.
So without further ado, here’ our best coffee makers from Krups.
4 Best Krups Coffee Makers
The Krups Simply Brew is a compact drip coffee maker. It has a 5-cup capacity glass carafe with measurement markings.
The water tank is not removable, but it has a water level window to view its content easily. It has a warming plate to keep coffee in the carafe warm.
A permanent coffee filter is included in the package. A great feature, so you don’t have to use one-time-use paper filters.
The Simply Brew is simple to use, and it’s not programmable. It only has an on/off button for brewing.
- The stainless steel and black finish look elegant.
- It’s simple to use with just an on and off button.
- Ideal for a small family
- The Pause and Brew system lets you sneak a cup while in the mid-brew process.
- It’s lightweight, so it’s not difficult to move around your kitchen.
- It’s compact, so it doesn’t eat much counter space.
- It automatically goes into keep warm function after the brew cycle.
- It’s budget-friendly.
- It lacks programmability.
The Krups EC322 is a large-capacity drip coffee maker. It can make 14 cups in a single brewing, which is perfect for a large family or office use.
The water tank is non-removable, but it contains 2 liters of water. It has a view window so you can quickly know if it needs refilling.
There are times you would want a regular brew, and sometimes your palate wants a stronger coffee. The EC322 allows you to customize your brew strength so you can enjoy either regular or bold coffee.
Can’t wait for the brewing cycle to finish? Just pull the carafe out and pour a cup of coffee with the pause-brew feature.
The EC322 has an automatic off function, so you don’t have to worry about forgetting the machine. Once it finishes brewing, it goes through the keep warm function for up to four hours before it shuts off automatically.
Do you need to brew just for a few people? It’s not a problem because the EC322 has a small batch function, which allows you to brew one to four cups of delicious coffee.
Yes, the EC322 makes delicious coffee, and it’s made possible by ThermoBrew Technology. This technology process the coffee in a three-step brewing optimization for a more robust coffee flavor.
The first step is the hot water circuit that has the perfect temperature for coffee brewing. The second step is the oversized showerhead for a more even water distribution over the ground coffee.
The last step is the FlavorMix tube, which you see in the middle of the glass carafe. What it does is, it stir the coffee as it’s brewed for that perfectly balanced coffee taste.
How would you like to wake up in the morning with a hot pot of coffee waiting for the whole family? The Krups EC322 is also programmable so set it at any time you want freshly brewed coffee.
- ThermoBrew Technology extracts a more robust coffee flavour.
- It is a large capacity brewer ideal for office use and a home with a big family.
- The small-batch function allows you to make as few as one to four cups.
- It keeps coffee hot for four hours.
- It has a user-friendly control panel.
- It is affordable despite having great features.
- It’s easy to clean and maintain.
- The combination of stainless steel, black, and red colours make up a sleek design.
The Krups Personal Cafe Grind Drip coffee maker is a unique bean-to-cup coffee system. It allows you to use whole beans and pre-ground coffee.
This coffee maker is not programmable, but it ensures that you’ll always get flavorful cups of coffee. It’s the advantage of having a bean-to-cup coffee maker.
It only has a small capacity water tank, so it’s ideal for a small family or just for personal use. The glass carafe has measurement marks so it can be used to measure the water to fill in the tank.
The flat burr grinder is made of hard stainless steel, and it can be adjusted for a coarse or fine setting. Don’t feel like grinding coffee beans?
No problem as you can simply use pre-ground coffee. Just fill it directly into the stainless steel permanent coffee filter and press the “brew only” button.
Enjoy regular or bold coffee with just a press of a button. And the machine has a keep-warm function that lasts up to 30 minutes.
Bean-to-cup coffee makers are known to be expensive. But the Krups Cafe Grind Drip coffee maker is different because it is very affordable.
- It ensures fresh coffee
- The grind and brew assembly are easy to take apart for cleaning.
- It has a compact design.
- The premium stainless steel flat burr provides consistent coarse or fine grind size.
- The stainless steel permanent filter allows you to use pre-ground coffee.
- The keep-warm function keeps coffee hot for 30 minutes.
- It’s an affordable bean-to-cup coffee machine.
- The water tank is difficult to fill.
Liked this Grind And Brew coffee maker? We have more in our Best Coffee Maker With Grinder article!
The Krups Grind and Brew auto-start Coffee Maker is a programmable bean-to-cup coffee machine. It has a 10-cup capacity water reservoir, which is large enough for both office and home use.
The built-in conical burr grinder is equipped with a 5-grind adjustment setting. It ensures consistent grind anywhere from coarse to fine.
If you want to use pre-ground coffee, then you can simply put the right amount in the goldtone filter basket. Set the machine to mild, medium, or strong coffee flavor intensity depending on your preference.
Going to the control panel, it has a backlit LCD screen, and it’s easy to navigate and set. You can program the machine at any time you want it to start brewing automatically.
It’s an excellent feature when you want to have freshly brewed coffee waiting for you as soon as you wake up in the morning. If you don’t feel like brewing a whole 10-cup pot, then you can set the machine for a smaller batch.
You can set it to brew for 2 to 10 cups of fresh and hot coffee, depending on how many people need to be served. And just after brewing, the machine will keep your coffee warm for two hours.
This feature is excellent, especially when you have some leftover coffee that can be consumed later.
- It is a large capacity bean-to-cup coffee maker.
- It is versatile.
- It is easy to use, clean, and maintain.
- It grinds the coffee beans consistently.
- It has a programmable brewing time.
- It makes great-tasting coffee with three flavour intensity settings.
- It has a large footprint.
3 Alternatives for Krups Coffee Makers
Here in Barbearista, we love to give extra value to our readers by providing more information to what they look for. So, as promised, we’re offering some great alternatives for Krups Coffee Makers.
The Mueller Ultra is a programmable coffee maker. It has the features of your ideal drip coffee maker.
It has a large brewing capacity ideal for the whole family and at work during office breaks. The stainless steel and black plastic exterior display an elegant look.
- It has a sleek design.
- Its brew delay feature allows you to set automatic brewing at any time of the day.
- Brews coffee at 205F (96C), which is the ideal temperature for brewing coffee.
- It has an automatic shut off feature for safety and energy saving.
- It keeps your coffee hot for two hours before it automatically shuts off.
- The flat-bottomed coffee filter ensures even saturation of ground coffee for better flavour extraction.
- The retractable power cord makes it easy to store and prevents messing the wires.
- It has a fixed water reservoir, which could be an inconvenience to some people.
The Ninja CE251 is a programmable brewer so you could wake up to a freshly brewed hot coffee every day. You can make a whole pot or a small batch of one to four cups depending on how many people are to be served.
- It makes classic or rich coffee strength.
- It allows you to sneak a cup during mid-brew.
- It has an adjustable warming plate that keeps coffee hot for up to four hours.
- The removable water tank is a convenient feature.
- It is a large capacity coffee maker.
- It’s tall built makes it difficult to place under low hanging cabinets.
The Mr. Coffee 12-cup coffee maker has the classic functionality of brewing coffee without the stress. Whether you need a delicious single cup or a whole pot, this Mr. Coffee coffee machine can deliver consistently.
- It’s easy to use and clean.
- It’s compact and lightweight.
- It delivers delicious coffee.
- It’s a large capacity brewing machine
- It has a classic auto-drip coffee maker design.
- It’s not programmable.
Take a look at other Mr. Coffee coffee makers in our Best Mr. Coffee Espresso Maker article.
Buyers Guide For Krups Coffee Makers
Bean to Cup or Ground Coffee Machine?
A bean to cup machine has the advantage of providing you fresh-brewed coffee all the time. You won’t get any of that stale-tasting cup of coffee because you’d always have freshly ground beans.
On the other hand, a ground coffee machine has a higher chance of making not so great-tasting coffee because pre-ground coffee quickly gets spoiled once it’s exposed to air and humidity. However, properly storing the pre-ground coffee will do the trick.
How Many Coffee Drinkers?
If you have a large family or if you intend to use the coffee machine in the office, then a large capacity coffee maker should be your pick. But if you’ll be using it at home with just 3 to 4 members who love coffee, then a smaller quantity machine will do.
But don’t you think getting a large-capacity brewer is more practical? It’s up to you, but consider when some friends come over for a chit chat, wouldn’t it be nice to have a ten or 12-cup brewer?
Consider the space available on your countertop. It’s nice to measure it first before buying a machine. You wouldn’t want to process an item return just because it won’t fit in your kitchen counter, right?
Programmable or Not?
If you want convenience, go for the programmable, though it may cost you a little. However, if you want plain and simple drip coffee maker, then go for the basics.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Krups a good brand?
Krups has been a known household name since 1846. The brand continues to provide quality products after 174 years of productivity and innovations.
Where is Krups made?
Krups are made in factories in Germany, and now most coffee makers are made in China.
What is the best Krups coffee maker?
We think that KRUPS KM550D50 Personal Café Grind Drip Coffee Maker is the best overall based on convenience and features.